A passion for precision describes the level of quality Swarovski incorporates into this 65mm, aluminum body spotting scope. From the razor-sharp images to the day-to-day functionality, customers love their Swarovski scope. The ATX has an angled viewing design. The high-definition (HD) glass integrates fluoride-containing lenses to minimize color fringing, offer sharp, high-contrast images, and benefit digiscoping results. Excellent light transmission is achieved with the fully multi-coated and Swarotop lens coatings. You’ll find the Swaroclean coating keeps your view clear as it works to repel water and residue from external lenses. The excellent ten-foot close focus allows you to enjoy scoping in the backyard when you can’t get out in the field.
- High-density(HD) glass enhances resolution, color, and contrast.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Swarotop coatings.
- BaK-4 prisms optimize light transmission through the prisms. Swarobright coatings.
- Porro prism offer maximum image quality and durability in a traditional design.
- Straight body design is favored by users because it works well for viewing downward from elevated platforms, such as decks and patios.
- Rubber armoring provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Adjustable eyecup twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Sunshade reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops.
- Rotating tripod ring allows greater flexibility when positioning the spotting scope.
Objective Lens Diameter – 65mm
Close Focus – 11.8 feet
Weight – 67.4 ounces
Length – 14.6 inches
Weatherproofing – Waterproof/Fogproof
No deposit required. If optics are not returned in a timely manner, full retail price for optics will be paid by customer.
- Swarovski Tripod with quick release head
- (Backpack tripod available, please call or email if you want the Backpack model)