How does Swarovski make the 56mm SLC better than before? Starting with the slimmer Abbe-König prism system, the Swarovski SLC now sports slender barrels with integrated depressions for a great feel and stability in hands of all sizes. Adjustments to the entire optical system maximize the function of fluoride HD glass objective lenses for excellent resolution and contrast, as well as minimizing color fringing. The redesign also provides a lighter weight, more eye relief, wider field of view, and increased light transmission. The 56mm SLC always stands out in the field by overcoming poor light conditions and providing clearer details at faraway distances.
- High-definition (HD) Glass Enhances resolution, color, and contrast.
- Fully Multi-coated Lenses Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction Enhances resolution and contrast through roof prisms. P coatings.
- Roof prisms appreciated for a streamlined shape and durability.
- Rubber armoring rubber armoring provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Adjustable Eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center focus wheel adjusts both binocular barrels at the same time.
Field of View – 234 feet/1000 yards
Eye Relief – 16 mm
Close Focus – 42.3 ounces
Dimensions (HxW) – 7.5 x 5.0 inches
Weatherproofing – Waterproof/Fogproof
No deposit required. If optics are not returned in a timely manner, full retail price for optics will be paid by customer.
- Swarovski Tripod with quick release head (Backpack tripod available, please call or email if you want the Backpack model)
- Pelican Case & Shoulder Strap
- Tripod Adapter that connects Bino to Tripod