Swarovski is known throughout the world for making some of the finest crystal. With their reputation preceding them, Swarovski adheres to the same high standards in their optical equipment. The 10x42EL is a universal distance viewer for both daylight or at dusk. Swarovski’s state-of-the-art, newly designed optical system gives the ELs intense sharpness of image and totally natural color reproduction. Unique slender tubes allow a wrap-around grip and everything comes immediately into view, with one hand free! Don’t miss the perfect view. Make sure you have your Swarovskis with you.
- Newly designed, highest light transmission optics for high contrast and natural color reproduction, even at dusk
- Optimum color fidelity across the whole light spectrum with unique prism coating Swarobright
- Wide-angle eyepiece for an extra large field of view
- An optimized roof prism-system with P-coating
- Extremely lightweight, perfect balance and ergonomic thumb depressions for comfortable, long-term viewing
- Rapid focusing, even with one hand for razor-sharp detail at the all-important moment
- Close focusing from 2.5 m (8 ft) to infinity
- The adjustment wheel’s broad grooves and quick accessibility make it easy to handle even with gloves
- Dioptric correction system integrated in the focusing wheel. Pull out to adjust.
- Patented design and easy-grip focusing wheel. Very easy to handle, even with one hand
- Separately adjustable twist-in eyecups allow a full field of view even for eyeglass wearers. Easily removable for cleaning.
Field of View – 330 feet/1000 yards
Eye Relief – 13 mm
Close Focus – 13 feet
Weight – 30.7 ounces
Dimensions (HxW) – 5.6 x 5.0 inches
Weatherproofing – Waterproof/Fogproof
No deposit required. If optics are not returned in a timely manner, full retail price for optics will be paid by customer.
- Carrying Case
- Shoulder Strap