Swarovski is known throughout the world for making some of the finest crystal. With their reputation preceding them, Swarovski adheres to the same high standards in their optical equipment. The 8×42 NL Pure is a universal distance viewer for both daylight or at dusk. Swarovski’s state-of-the-art, newly designed optical system gives the NL Ranges intense sharpness of image and totally natural color reproduction. Unique slender tubes allow a wrap-around grip and everything comes immediately into view, with one hand free! Don’t miss the perfect view. Make sure you have your Swarovskis with you.
- Newly designed, highest light transmission optics for high contrast and natural color reproduction, even at dusk
- Optimum color fidelity across the whole light spectrum with unique prism coating Swarobright
- Wide-angle eyepiece for an extra large field of view
- An optimized roof prism-system with P-coating
- Lightweight, perfect balance and ergonomic thumb depressions for comfortable, long-term viewing
- Rapid focusing, even with one hand for razor-sharp detail at the all-important moment
- Close focusing from 2.0 m (6.6 ft) to infinity
- The adjustment wheel’s broad grooves and quick accessibility make it easy to handle even with gloves
- Dioptric correction system integrated in the focusing wheel. Pull out to adjust.
- Patented design and easy-grip focusing wheel. Very easy to handle, even with one hand
- Separately adjustable twist-in eyecups allow a full field of view even for eyeglass wearers. Easily removable for cleaning.
Field of View – 477 feet/1000 yards
Eye Relief – 18 mm
Close Focus – 6.6 feet
Weight – 29.5 ounces
Dimensions (HxW) – 6.2 x 5.1 inches
Weatherproofing – Waterproof/Fogproof
No deposit required. If optics are not returned in a timely manner, full retail price for optics will be paid by customer.
- Carrying Case
- Shoulder Strap
There are no reviews yet.